A friend made some wonderful macarons for a shower recently, and when asked for the recipe, sent a link to this video that had step by step instructions on how to make macarons. I wrote down the ingredients, then deleted the email without writing down the instructions.
Usually I can figure out a recipe from just the ingredients - cream butter and sugar, add eggs, etc., but this one was more complex. And I couldn't find the original link. But then, I found this one from Martha Stewart that has the same quantity of ingredients (71 g almonds; 117 g sugar, etc.) so I'm assuming that the link was either from the Martha Stewart site, or Martha had someone help with the recipe, or something along those lines.
I'm posting the link so I don't lose it again. . . .plan to post the recipe, steps, etc. when I get a chance.
