Honey Brined turkey or just a Brined Turkey Breast (recipes are very similar)
Duchess potatoes (Maybe use this recipe with less cream or something like this, although the Pommes de Terre Lorette also sounds lovely)
Dressing (How to Cook Everything - really good with lots of butter!)
Green bean casserole (family tradition)
Another veggie (maybe broccoli / cauliflower with cheese or Hollandaise Sauce using this recipe)
Rolls (something from KAF, either cookbook or website - maybe Golden Pull Apart Rolls)
Gravy
Cheese straws (request from #1; likely use the one from How To Cook Everything or the variation listed here which is slightly spicier, but I ilk the idea of the Italian herbs)
Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake, made in my mini pumpkin cheesecake pan (still trying to figure this one out - I think I want to do some as layers (half pumpkin / half plain) and some just as pumpkin and some just as plain cheesecake)
Cranberry sauce (I normally use this Cranberry-Raspberry Sauce recipe but might try this more straightforward Cranberry Sauce instead.
And as a side note, I made some thin crust pizza using a recipe on the KAF site that was very tasty!
