More recipe links from KAF!
Heavenly Healthy Banana Bread
Whole-grain pizza crust
Barbecued Chicken Pizza
Cupcakes with Bubble Sugar
Baked Zucchini Sticks
Blueberry Breakfast Cake
Nanaimo Bars
Cast Iron Pizza
I think I'll try the zucchini sticks for supper - maybe with burgers? Sliders? The banana bread I've made before, and despite having whole wheat flour in it, it's really tasty (maybe the brown sugar and honey has something to do with that?). I've also mande Nanaimo Bars, but there's a couple of tweaks in this recipe I'd like to try.
I'm more interested in the Bubble Sugar than the Cupcakes - looks really cool! When it's a bit cooler, I'll probably try the pizza recipes. The whole-grain one uses roasted potatoes as demo pizza topping. And I love potatoes on pizza! Especially if there's some nice rosemary to go with it!
For the rest of the week. . . I'm thinking a fish dish one day (tilapia for the kids; coho salmon for the parents), spaghetti (leftover sauce from last week's lasagna), maybe some Chicken Calypso with island peas and rice or Scallops with creamy bacon corn sauce (both Publix Apron recipes; typically, Publix's recipes use too much prepared stuff, but if you can substitute something with less salt or additives, they're not bad).
