skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Itsy Bitsy Spider

A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing. --William James

Friday, August 07, 2015

Random Links


How to make garlic bread from scratch

A Grilled Cheese Sandwich That's Cheesy Inside and Out

DIY Breakfast which include links to making homemade Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Another Pizza Pocket Recipe

Homemade Cocoa Puffs which is off the What Should I eat for Breakfast Today site which sounds interstin'

Posted by C M at 9:08 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Links
Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (2)
    • ►  November (2)
  • ►  2018 (11)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ►  2017 (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (2)
  • ►  2016 (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  June (2)
  • ▼  2015 (33)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  August (5)
      • More links. . . .
      • Homemade Tortillas
      • Quote. . . ..
      • Chocolate Chip Cookies!
      • Random Links
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2014 (27)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2012 (7)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ►  2006 (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

My photo
C M
A lifelong reader and sometime reviewer, I wanted somewhere to collect all my reviews in a single place in order to track books and authors I like and those I wish to avoid. As far as spiders go. . . .I can't help it - I'm a little strange like that. They eat bugs and leave beautiful webs to glisten in the dew. And some of them like a black and yellow garden spider or cobalt blue tarantula are beautiful to look it. (Mind you - I prefer to just view spiders, not actually hold or pet them).
View my complete profile